Today Kate Middleton (I know, I should call her Duchess of Cambridge, but I like Kate!) turns 30 and I thought it would be a good idea to post 30 of her best looks! Can’t wait to hear what you think and, of course, which is your favourite…
1. In an Alice Temperley dress, at the War Horse UK premiere.
2. Do I need to comment this one… in Alexander McQueen, for the wedding of the year!
3. The second dress… Alexander McQueen of course!
4. In a red & white look (in honour of Canada Day). Dress by Reiss.
5. In a Georges Hobeika lilac gown at the BAFTA Brits To Watch Event.
6. In a beige brocade coat and feathered fascinator.
7. In a Beulah London dress, at the 100 Women in Hedge Funds gala.
9. In a silk draped Jenny Packham dress, at The National Memorial Arboretum Appeal Dinner.
10. In a beige coat and fur hat.
11. In a tweed pale blue cropped jacket, brown skirt and brown beret.
12. In a blue brocade coat and white fascinator.
13. In the famous Burberry coat that sold out in hours, after she wore it.
14, In an electric blue dress, cropped black jacket and black hat.
15. In a Katherine Hooker double-breasted cream coat.
18. In an Issa navy dress, for her official engagement to Prince William
19. In a military inspired navy Alexander McQueen coat.
20. In a pearl pink Jenny Packham gown, at the ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner.
21. In a navy Amanda Wakeley suit.
22. In a Catherine Walker red coat, visiting the Calgary Zoo in Canada.
23. In a yellow vintage inspired Jenny Packham dress.
24. In an Alexander McQueen military inspired blouse and skirt.
25. In a strapless velvet Alexander McQueen dress, at The Sun Military Awards.
26. In a red Luisa Spangoli suit.
27. Visiting the White House, in a Reiss beige dress (that also sold out immediately!)
28. In a velvet black coat and black hat.
29. In an Erdem dress for the couple’s visit to Montreal.
30. Wearing a beautiful Jane Corbett burgundy hat and matching coat.